Music Director Devi Sri Prasad's shocking satire on Director Boyapati Srinu


Telugu Movie "Legend" Success Meet

The success meet of Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu's 'Legend' has been done in Hyderabad and the whole unit has attended the event.
Telugu Movie Legend Success Meet -Director Boyapati Srinu, Devi Sri Prasad

Speaking on the occasion, Boyapati has praised Balakrishna for his co-operation and thanked Devi Sri Prasad for his superb music. Boyapati said " We have completed the whole movie and kept it in the hands of Devi Sri Prasad. He has worked for 14 days for the background score. I was with him for the whole time and made him do the work. Generally, Devi doesn't come to the final mixing work. But I was with him for about 58 hours and made him do the final mixing work also ".

When Boyapati was continuing, Devi Sri prasad has grabbed the mike from him and said, " Boyapati was not with me at the time of rerecording work, as he said. He was with me for only the last 3 days. Even then, he spent watching English movies in the laptop. He doesn't need to sit with me without having food and sleep. Because movies are my life and music is my passion. I don't waste time and roam outside. It is not true that I will not attend the final mixing work. It is my duty to look after everything. I am not in such a pathetic situation that one has to tell me to do the work. Some directors say that they have squeezed out the music from music directors. Music is not milk to squeeze out and we are not cows. Don't take my words negatively ".

Boyapati Srinu replied that his intention was to tell about Devi Sri Prasad's hard work, but Devi Sri Prasad has taken the mike from him without hearing his words completely.

Source - indiaglitz

0 comments:

Post a Comment